Don't Be A Hard Rock, When You Really Are a Gem

FAITH.PEACE.LOVE

I was so amazed by these dope nurses that I had to stop and show some love. Cant you tell they mean business lol and look good while doing it.  





 Top & Skirt- F21, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell, Bag- Random





Sometimes we let the worst of things.. get the best of us and in the end its not even worth it. Instead of saying or doing something in the heat of the moment, take a step back, and look at the bigger picture of it all. Im certain you'll realize there's no need to be sad, angry, or depressed because there is so much positivity coming your way!!
angel-fashion said...

stunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo

Fashion Pad said...

Super cute look! I have those shoes in red suede. They rock!

Unknown said...

Lovin he skirt!

www.goodlooknout.com

I wanna be fierce said...

I love the shoes paired with the skirt. Thanks for stopping by my blog. : )

-Shakiyla

Skinny said...

Love the title of your post- so true!!

oomph. said...

i'm drooling over those shoes! i just love the whole ensemble, actually!! yes...don't sweat the small stuff!

[oomph.]

ilikestuff said...

Wise words from my girl Lauryn Hill! And goddamn those shoes look hard to urban trek in. I'm impressed with your balancing abilities.

Fashion babel said...

you're so pretty!
wanna follow each other?yes no?
ummm..
cheers!

http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

Nav said...

grey and yellow is such a fun combo!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Sunters said...

I love your top !

xx

Beauty said...

Nice shoes...