Daily Inspiration


 Blue, pink, and lavender locks have been making their way on the scene for some time now and I am OBSESSED!!! I'm all for standing out and doing something completely opposite than whats expected. Blondes, brunettes, and redheads beware because this trend is on fire. Celebs like Demi Lavota and Kelly Osbourne have made this look effortlessly chic. My only grievance would be since Im a black girl how would others perceive me. Yes, I know I shouldn't care what others think but lets be honest with one another... at times we call care. The last picture depicts exactly how I feel. Certain looks that are acceptable for certain people aren't for others. None the less I might have to try this trend out because its just too dope not to!!



LA Lynn's said...

I like it on others but if I DARE color my hair like this all of it would be on the GROUND! *giggling*

Xoxo
Lynn

Bonnie said...

I wish I could do funky things like this to my hair. It looks so cool.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Superblondeep said...

amazing hairs inspiration!

Unknown said...

First, I am NOT a fan of colored hair but every now and then I always see a FEW exceptions to something I am not fond of. I found a few in the pictures you have shown above.

Secondly, die your hair if you want!!!! People would say it's "GHETTO" are probably silly "corporate" dorks anyway. If done correctly, it doesn't matter if your black or white.

Lastly, if you do dye your hair... I would propose dying a weave. At least that way your hair does not get damaged....

btw love the blog!

Marie Young said...

Personally, I don't like the extreme colors, but don't knock others until I try it.

Secondly, it WONT be ghetto on you! However, if you work in a corporate setting... you may want to rethink the trend :)

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

I agree...I love this!
xo,
nancy

Fashion Pad said...

I love that first pic...hot! Try out the trend and keep ur head up....folks are always gonna be on the sideline with critiques

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

That first pic it's dope! And keke palmer looks gorgeous!

~Sherine

Stop by and say HI!

Confessions Of A City Girl 

Skinny said...

Love the ombre colors!!!