Birds of a Feather

OMGEEEEEE!!!! Ive missed all you gorgeous people. How's your Summer going? Is it just me or do you find it harder to blog in the Summer? lol there are like a million and one things going on but I will definitely try harder. I've missed blogging so much and its been on my mind 24/7. Lately I've been going through different things with different friendships and even though it hasn't all been the best I haven't let it get to me. I've learned who my real friends are and Im so happy to have them in my life.
 I don't think there are any pictures of me where I am not fixing/touching my hair :)
 Dress- ASOS, Shoes- Nine West

 My bestie was completely not understanding why I mixed that dress with those leopard shoes but I hope you guys get my vision. I really love the print mixing trend, Ive been doing it all the time lately, and I'm sure you guys will see a lot more of it here on my blog so be sure to visit.

Also follow me on instagram my name is Stylekitty and please leave your names in the comments because I'd love to follow all my fellow style bloggers and get to see your day to day outfits. See ya soon!!





ana clara schüler said...

you're so pretty and stylish, love the pictures! great blog btw. :)

http://myprettylittlesins.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

heeey! looking fabulous! the dress is just gorgeous, and i love your hair!

will check you out on insta..i'm @rockoomph.

Fashion Pad said...

That dress is hot and you look so fab! I, for one, love the mixed prints. Besides, leopard is a neutral in my book, lol.

FASHION TALES said...

Oh, I love this dress, such gorgeous colours! We all go through moments when we see who our friends really are! Hope you enjoy your wkd.
Instagram: @ladyofashion. xo

Bravoe Runway said...

I love this dress! The colours and the pattern is amazing. Hope you are well :)

Beauty said...

Nice shoes, very trendy..

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous doll, this dress is sexy and flirty and I love that u paired it with leopard heels! I'm ginna have to go to ASOS ASAP to find this dress!!

Toni

Oh to Be a Muse said...

It's always good to know who is in your corner. Very unique dress and super cool hair!

I wanna be fierce said...

I love the mixture of prints. You look gorgeous in that dress.

-Shakiyla

Channing in The City said...

OOOH, that dress is bad! I love it mixed with the printed shoes :)

Unknown said...

Adore this dress!

Mimi said...

The shoes and the dress work! Then again that dress is everything and if you walked around bare foot no one would've noticed!

Unknown said...

Love the dress on you, loks lovely (: