Seeing red!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why certain things happen in life... Things that can turn ones life upside down but then I remember that everything happens for a reason. Maybe you didn't get that job because there is a better one in store for you, its a possibility that the best friend who you've known forever who is now your worst enemy just needs love. Find your light dolls and strike that pose!! Don't let anything discourage you from being the amazing person you already are.

 Dress- ASOS, Shoes- Target
 The print of this dress sold me and I just knew I had to have it!! It has several different factors from the leopard print, black and white polka dots, a Versace inspired lion, and a jewel encrusted neckline. All of these elements are so different yet work together perfectly.





Style & Poise said...

Such a cute look! Love the entire ensemble..the hair, accessories and that lovely dress!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How I love this look<3

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

i love the print on this dress and your HAIR is fab! great post and words of encouragement.

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

cherry vidal said...

omg look at you! your like a black doll, something from the 70's stunning! and your hair!! I died! xoxo

LeeLee said...

I love this look ...from the hair to the shoes!! yesssss!

I wanna be fierce said...

You look amazing! That hair beyond fabulous.

-Shakiyla

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Oh that is such a gorgeous dress!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Anonymous said...

Ok, where to start, first, your hair is awesome! I love it. Second, that dress and those earrings, they're just beautiful! And last thanks for the encouraging words girl :) They're really sweet.

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the print of that dress and the color of your shoes!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Red is one of my favorite colors to use to spice up an outfit.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Alela Sirah said...

Love your hair!!!! and the dress is wonderful!!!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/04/denim-and-spice.html

Unknown said...

perfect heels with that dress!


$20 giftcard giveaway to SkinCareRx on my blog enter @alwayssaygrace.com

DailyGlamour said...

you look nice !

Fashion Pad said...

What a gorgeous look! Loving your hair, earrings, dress, and heels. Fab styling hunni!

StylishByNature said...

WOW...Great dress and those heels are amazing :

ilikestuff said...

Wow, you look like a classic pinup in the last photo!

Eesh said...

I'm in love with this shift dress!!! And your body is AMAZING!

Girl I'm diggin your hair!

xx

Sincerely Mally said...

This is awesomely fabulous doll! I love that dress!!!

Mally
xox

cherry vidal said...

hi hun i nominated you for an award on my blog xoxo

Kimberly said...

I love that dress girlie!!

Kimberly
kimberlyluxe.com

Sunters said...

So beautiful dress !

xx

Donna said...

omg yes yes! i love the print of your dress and your red pumps <3

Summer Breeze said...

Wow, perfect girl and perfect clothes <3 gotta add you to my favorite blog !!! check out mine ? http://www.stradivariusisters.blogspot.com

Kisses

oomph. said...

Just dropping in to say hi. Hope all is well...super cute dress.

[oomph.]

TheMinx said...

that dress is gorgeous and so is your hair!!

Monroe Steele said...

amazing dress and i love the hair! visit me again soon doll.

xx
Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

The print on this is great! I like that each one is small so it's not overwhelming. Great pairing with the red shoes too!

Judy
SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so cute!