Beware of Shine

Now that it's Spring and the weather is changing some of us are battling oily faces more than usual. If you've been following me you know Ive always had an oily tzone so Ive been on a nonstop mission to find products to help keep it at bay. Here are a few items Ive picked up that have helped my face stay shine through out most of my day.
1. Olay Foaming Face Wash- Everyday while showering I wash my face with the Olay cream focusing more on my tzone. Ive been using it for about two months now and I do see a major difference. You can pick this up at your closest drug store for about $9.99
2. Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Mattifier- This I use as a primer under my makeup. I use about a pea size amount, rub it into my fingers, and press it into my skin all over my face. While using this my foundation glides on easily and I don't have any shine for hours. I got mine at Duane Reade for $10.00
 3. Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder- Don't be alarmed by the shade if you're darker than it lol. The powder is translucent so once blended in its invisible. Out of all the products this is my favorite because it really keeps you matter ALL DAY LONG. I love it and I am so happy I got it. You can also pick this up at Duane Reade for $10.00
4. MAC's Blot Powder/Pressed- I only use this product for touch ups and with a very light hand because it can get cakey looking if too much is applied to the face. Its not my favorite product and I'm actually interested in the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation which is also another product that helps you stay matte. You can pick both up at any MAC counter or store or online for $23.00 and $27.00