Shop+Tell=Birthday Addition

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you all are having a great holiday season!! Chirstmas is in the air and I can feel the cheer all over. My birthday was well over a month ago so this post is super late but I wanted to share what I got because everything is just so fabulous.


 YESSSS!!! Bask in it, they're fabulous and I love them. I stalked Solestruck.com for these babies just waiting for them to come back in stock. They're called Hellraiser by Unif Clothing and they're so me!! I can't wait to wear them out and do damage.

 Pink is obviously theme here lol. Another sick pair of shoes from Solestruck. These bad gals are by Senso called Wilma. Theyre firece and are so comfortable. 
 Ive been waiting on the Jordan 3's to come out for over a year so the chill girl in me had to wake up early just to grab a pair on Black Friday. Did any of you join in on the all the madness of black friday?? Tell me about.

 These picture do this bag no justice. It is so big and beautiful. The sequin just grabs the eye and makes you feel glam!! I picked it up at Steve Madden and let me just say its such a great bag. Its big enough to use for travel, maybe going away for the weekend and its perfect for the girl who packs her entire life into her bag. I really appreicate everything I got and I'm really happy.

I just want to wish everyone a happy holiday, stay safe, give, give, give, and most importantly love!!
Style & Poise said...

The pink spiked loafers are TO DIE FOR!!!!!

Pich and Roor said...

OMG I'm seriously getting so jealous looking at these pics! I'm seriously in LOVE with both pink shoes :) Off to sole struck I go!

LoveBrownSugar said...

I'm so jellyboots of these shoes!! Those spiked loafars are AMAZE!

Zawjala said...

I really liked the sneakers!

peggy said...

HELLO THE TWO PINK SHOES R DOPE --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM-->

Unknown said...

Oh my! Those loafers and those JORDANS, have me going right now. I need them in my life.

Style4Curves said...

The shoes are gawjuss!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amazing blog!!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

love those pink loafers and the jordans. nice balance ;-)

~nic

Tye said...

OMG Those pink leopards I want. Never seen those before, but loving them as well as the spiked loafers. I have had my eye out on leopard ones. I'm just trying to avoid spending an arm and leg lol.

Tye~

Sunters said...

Love the first shoes

.xx

Baby Budget Blog said...

OH MY GOD!!!! Those pink hellraisers are SICK!!!! I LOVE THEM! Oh, I hope they're still available cause I may have to have them too :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

LOVE your Jordans!!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Unknown said...

Oh my, I didn't know Hellraiser comes in pink. I wanted the black one's.

Please enter to win my Holiday giveaway
http://www.urprettyhaute.com/2011/12/holiday-giveaway-hollywood-fashion.html

ilikestuff said...

Damn, what a haul! I love the UNIF loafers, but had no idea they came in pink! I think I'm in love...

Debz Salazar said...

the shoes are HOTNESS!!


www.themanetopic.com

Amanda said...

Omg I almsot died, love your shoes!

~Style Bot~ said...

I am really tickled pink (<~~lame)! I always laugh at myself because I own entirely too many pairs of pink shoes! I can never get enough. Now I found my pink shoe fanatic twin, yayyy! LOL! Those booties are EVERYTHING! You have a new follower bombshell!

http://khalilahskloset.blogspot.com/
http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/

With Class & Sass,
~Khalilah~