Beauty In The Dark

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I hope all you fabulous people had an amazing and safe New Year. May 2012 bring you health, happiness, and success!!
Faux fur coat- eBay, Jumpsuit- ASOS, Shoes- Solestruck, Earrings&ring finger ring- ASOS, Two finger ring- ALDO


Sunters said...

Nice look !

.xx

Pich and Roor said...

So much good stuff going on!! Love the dark lip contrasting with those awesome pink flats :) If you let me know when you're planning on coming to D.C. I can arrange a meet up so you could hang out with some other D.C. bloggers they're all really nice! If you visit you should check out U St & 18th there's tons of cute restaurants & shops!

Superblondeep said...

I loooove all! the shirt, shoes, rings, earrings....fabulous ;)

Baby Budget Blog said...

Yup, I blame you entirely for those Unif shoes cause once I saw them in your last post, I immediately went and bought them :) You're wearing them fabulously!!!! Loving the color of that lipstick too! Hope you had a great New Year's!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

OMG! I love those spiked loafers. I have had my eyes on them--can't wait for my size to be restocked!

Happy New Year dear!

xoxo
Stella

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh cute outfit. work it!

ana clara schüler said...

OMG, i love your shoes so much!

oomph. said...

damn...look at you all luxe in that fur coat!! love those shoes and lips!!

happy new year!

[oomph.]

Unknown said...

The shoes and outfit..
yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style4Curves said...

LOVEEEEEEE the lips, the shoes, the jewels omgggggggg...I'm just followed ur blog!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the coat! Cute outfit.

Just started following; btw thanks for checking out my blog.


--
Shanice,
www.shanicexoxo.info

Anonymous said...

i love your outfit! the purple lipstick is awesome!

Clara Turbay said...

love it! good ideas a much fun!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Wow those shoes are awesome! Followed

Olivia Noel said...

You look so good!

Bella's Style said...

You look gorgeous! Love your shoes!

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Hello Tima! OMG how FAB are your shoes!!! And you look fierce with that blue lipstick :)

Nuellasource said...

Woow such a sexy and gorgeous outfit, I love everything from head to toe and you're so pretty :O
Thank you for the comment and HNY :)

LOLA C. said...

Beautiful look!!!
http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

Tima said...

I LOVE this whole look. I love the lip, the rings,the coat, and everything else!!


Fashionably Young

joy said...

I love your shoes and coat! Beautiful outfit :)

Sincerely Mally said...

Those flats are heaven!!!

Nekiah Torres said...

Are you kidding me with those lips!! WOW!! I love this entire look! That sheer jumper is like HELLO!! Love the spiked loafers and that fur! You look HAWT! Kiah

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

the shoes are insanely gorgeous! and i definitely love your rings..i can never get enough of rings..<3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com

Fashion Pad said...

Fabulous coat and those loafers are the bomb. I love Solestruck.com! The lipstick looks great on you too!

Lovely blog/style. Now following!

Shawn Giles said...

YESSSS!!!!

xoxo Kellz* said...

omggggggggggggggggg Im ordering that jumpsuit....u look beyond sexy

Kimora said...

Love love love fur, sheer, and spiked loafers! U look bomb.com

Ekaete said...

Your shoes are crazy amazing! Love them x

Just Daisy said...

I love those shoes OMG!

so freaking cute <3

xoxo,
daisy

Kheira said...

love your shoes!

xo

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

You look phenomenal! I love this look... the pink shoes, the sheer top, the blue lips... I LOVE IT

tag! You're it! I tagged you in a post, come to my page to see what you have to do :-)

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Thick Threads said...

wow that is such a great outfit i love it!
xo
A_Riot

Juseneide said...

fierce and original look,love it :D
following you!!

ilikestuff said...

I DIE for your blue/purple lips. You're my makeup icon.

Zawjala said...

Sooo cute :)

Btw, would you mind helping me come up with a new blogname?
http://freespiiriit.blogspot.com/2012/01/chaning-name.html

Jecca said...

I am completely smitten over your lip shade. I am partial to the bright shades. Every lady should be.