Not So Desperate Housewife

I know I'm not the only one whose guilty pleasure is reality TV, particularly the housewives franchise. When you think of a housewife, naturally you think of the one person who keeps it all together in the home. Gender friendly of course because I know a dad or two who keep the home in tact! But these days being a housewife is all about the glam! Cooking in stilettos, lavish trips, cute playdates, and staying trendy!!




Lets be a little more realistic most of us are living on a different type of budget! Which means glam without the high price tag... that is until you're in the position to do so. I really just loved the fit on these pants but I always give out the same advice.. TAILORING! At times you buy a piece and it fits like it was made for you, then there are times where you need assistance, and that makes then entire look come together.

Being that I am not housewife status yet and as I mentioned I'm budget friendly so I highly suggest searching for coupons or even subscribing to the email list of some of your favorite online stores so when they're having a sale, you're the first to know! Nothing beats looking good and saving money.



|| Top F21 || Pants Fashion Nova || Shoes ASOS ||