Grey Idea

                                                    
                                                    

My addiction to neutrals hasn't faded a bit! Every time I see something in color I love it but then I'll see the same piece in black or grey and I just fall madly in love with it and have to have it!! Grey has taken over my wardrobe in such a vast manner that I barely wear anything else and this crop top is stuck on rerun when it comes to what I choose to throw on.


What I will always love about fashion is its ever changing and evolving. Neutral is the new black. You don't have to feel cornered in or restricted when it comes to keeping it simple. Simplicity is the new glamour!!! I think I just made that up but its true!! Sometimes the cleanest palette can look the chicest. Right now thats working for me but if you love to be BOLD by all means be the boldest out there!! Neutral or bold remember to always be confident in it. Let your look speak volumes and remind the world who the f*ck you are!

                                                      
                                                 
                   || Coat Boohoo.com || Top F21 || Skirt eBay || Shoes Missguided.com || Accessories H&M ||