Thigh High

                                                                    

Without a doubt Ive got a thing for splits! There was a point in my life where I would have NEVER but my confidence could no longer be contained and I had to let my inner sex kitten out because I mean a thigh high split says a whole lot without saying anything if you catch my drift.



A few days ago on the 26th of June 2015 we learned that the U.S. legalized same sex marriage nationwide and I felt an enormous sense of love and appreciation! I instantly ran to my closet and this mauve dress caught my eye. Its so romantic and enchanting with the added split certainly something to be worn by one who might be in love and I am! With life and all the many blessings happening around me. I couldn't be happier for those out there who can now legally marry the person they love!! Love Always Wins!!!


|| Boohoo.com Dress || Shoes Random ||