Cat Eyes

                

I honestly could not tell you when my obsession of all things pertaining to cats began. My mother would even say I resembled a cat growing up but Ive always felt like they are my spirit animal in the sense of keeping to themselves and being very observant so passing up these great cat-eye retro shades was something I just could not do!!

                   
           
               

Heres a bit of a secret about me.. Eartha Kitt and Michelle Pfeiffer are my absolute fave's in the roles of Catwoman! To this day I can't get enough of 'Batman Beyond' because Michelle Pfeiffer had the most amazing costume and the quotes are so memorable.

           
                 
           
|| Boohoo.com Top & Shades || Jeans & Denim Shirt H&M || Shoes Lolashoetique.com || Necklaces Amazon.com ||