Little Black Dress

                 

When the opportunity arose for me to collaborate with one of my absolute favorite YouTube guru's as well as some other pretty fashionable ladies I knew I had to take it!! Especially with the concept being the classic Little Black Dress. I am always quick to say my style is rather simplistic so the LBD is a staple in my closet and the one item I couldn't do without.

Take a look inside to not only see how these ladies slayed their LDB but be sure to follow and support them!!



                
         
                            || Boohoo.com Dress || Amazon.com Shoes ||


First we have Erica, who is so gorgeous and a felllow NYC girl!! You all know how much I love that!!

Erica here and I'm the Editor & Founder of The Glamorous Gleam, a Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. Aside from my 9-5, I'm a Freelance MUA & Hair Stylist with a love of all things beauty & fashion. When I'm not hunting down the latest and greatest beauty products, beating a face or lacing a do you can find me roaming the streets of NYC in my stilettos looking for the next best restaurant, or in the kitchen trying to outdo myself from the last time.

               Next up is Natasha, who looks so cool in her LBD I could barely take it!!

I'm Natasha B. Editor-in-Style over at the creative space fashionablyfab.com. I chronicle all things fashionably fab in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. I'm a mother of an amazing 5 year old and the happiest wife of the luckiest man in the world. 

Lastly Ms. Queen Slay herself! Ms. Chanda, the lady who put this collaboration together. I've been such a fan of her YouTube channel that its almost working with a long time friend. Shes truly beautiful inside and out. I'm so grateful for this opportunity!

My name is Chanda!  I'm a 30-something year old wife and mother of 2 kiddos that keep me on my toes.  I am the writer behind Birth of a Fashion Blogger, the place where I let my inner creative fashionista run free!  I like to share how I view fashion while writing reviews about anything beautiful!  Living in Michigan, we embrace all sides of the elements, which allows me to illustrate my style throughout the seasons (with the warmer ones being my favorite, or course!).

I also have my very own YouTube channel, MsChanda! YouTube allows me to not only show my love for fashion and other topics, but it’s also an avenue where I can share in-depth hair tutorials. Hair is my first love and to be able to share some tips and tricks with anyone willing to watch is pretty rewarding!

Keep in touch by following me on your favorite social media outlet! Blog I Youtube I Facebook I Instagram


Unknown said...

This is such an amazing collabo. You ladies looked so chic rocking your LBDs. Looking forward to connecting with you beauties again soon. Peace, Love & Blessings!

Chanda Terry said...

GIRL, you are KILLING it in this dress!!! I always get jealous because of your backdrops you use for your photos! Where's my subway? LOL Thank you so much for collaborating with me on this and I hope to do one again soon! Also, Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it! :)

xo, Chanda
www.mschanda.com

LaceNLeopard said...

This dress is just too cute! And you rock everything you wear! WORK boo!

Much love,
Tiff