Blue Belle


Maybe by now you've all noticed that Ive been shooting in new locations!!! Its about time, yes I know. While my usual spot is great it lacks inspiration which I think really pulls out the best in both my photographer and myself!! Its been fun going around the city, snapping shots and I can't wait to show more of my side of town.


I. LOVE.THESE.SHOES! You know this if you've visited Editor and Chic before. They're beyond comfortable and still on trend with the fringe. You can't walk into a shoe store without seeing fringe and Im not mad. Its in my top ten all time fav, fashion must haves. I love the mixing of the blue hues and the pop of pink on my lip tied it all in.

Sweater- H&M, Skirt- ASOS, Shoes- June Ambrose for HSN, Tote- F21



Unknown said...

You look amazing love. I live in Virginia, but I am originally from New York so I love city shots. People look at me crazy when I want to take a picture in the middle of a busy street. You will be surprised what amazing places await you.