Endless Summer

NYC has been giving us some great sunny, hot weathered days. It literally is making me forget were in October so I just had to take advantage of it all!!!!
 Jumpsuit- ASOS, Hat- H&M, Rings- F21, Bracelets- ASOS, Purse- My mothers LV from the 80's
  I am madly in love with this jumpsuit!! It was my favorite thing to wear all Summer long. It made me feel like hippie/Pam Grier lol. Its so lightweight and comfortable. Every girl needs something like this in her closet, in every color. Its definitely one of those classic pieces you could wear again and again.






Unknown said...

LOVE this outfit! It works so good. Love the color and the hat.

The Fashionista Next Door said...

Oh honey! That jumpsuit is hot fire! I LOVE IT!! and that bag is gorgeous!

Carrymel said...

GIrrrrrl you are WEARING that jumpsuit! It looks great on you!

http://carrymel.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

lovely!

Superblondeep said...

I love your jumpsuit and your vintage LV too. you're fabulous! xoxo

Unknown said...

OMG that jumpsuit is so stunning!
It looks beautiful on you.

www.IvonneStacyStyle.com

Vivi N. said...

OMWord, your jumpsuit is amazing! You paired it nicely with the floppy hat and vintage LV bag.

Pich and Roor said...

that jumpsuit was seriously made for you!! that color & fit is amazing you look beautiful :)

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the jumpsuit!

Anonymous said...

love look

oomph. said...

this jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous...and the floppy is a fabulous touch! i love the color! enjoys the sunshine :)

[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

Unknown said...

I love your jumpsuit!
Nice blog, I'm following you x
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

maphi bayolo said...

that jumpsuit really is amazing and you look stunning in it xoxo

Fabulous Bella said...

This entire look is stunning! That color on your skin is amazing. You'd look stunning in Deen + Gray's Ridiculously Long Scarf in Blood Orange...seriously. (shameless plug)

Mattie said...

This jumpsuit is everything I've ever wanted it to be!

Totally giving me Pam Grier with the vintage LV! TO. DIE. FOR.

I can't believe it snowed there this weekend. Hope you're staying warm.

xo

Beauty Style Addict said...

lovely outfit! and i like how you accessorized :)
♔BeautyStyleAddict

Erica said...

You look fabulous! Loving this outfit from head to toe!

Phillisa said...

I love the entire look! Chic, Comfortable, and Cute!

Eesh said...

Freakin' fierce & fab! Girl I'm loving that jumpsuit & that floppy hat! *smack of approval* xx